Saltwater can take its toll on marine propulsion systems. This is why the SeaCore™ system from MerCruiser® offers more than just improved corrosion resistance. It’s as close as a marine propulsion system can come to being corrosion-proof.
Custom-built exclusively by MerCruiser in Stillwater, Oklahoma, this 320 HP powerhouse uses a longer stroke and a special roller tappet camshaft to create extra torque. What that means for the boater is better acceleration and quicker planing, particularly for heavier boats. The 377 MAG features a forged crankshaft and special pistons for the ultimate in durability. It is available with a variety of robust Bravo drive options. Like all our V8 Bravo Multi-Port Injection (MPI) sterndrive models, the 377 MAG is also available with optional Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS)**. DTS eliminates cable maintenance and provides consistent silky-smooth shifting.
** DTS SMARTCRAFT OPTIONAL. NEW CONTROLS & HARNESSES REQUIRED. MUST USE SMARTCRAFT GAUGES. AL RIGGING ACCESSORIES AND UPGRADE CHARGE ARE EXTRA FOR THIS APPLICATION. INSTALLATION MUST BE DONE BY A CERTIFIED DTS TECHNICIAN AS THE SOFTWARE IS ESSENTIAL TO THE DTS FUNCTIONALITY.NOTE: Engines sold after Jan 1, 2010 require either ECT Catalyst or the old engine being replaced to be returned to Mercury per EPA 1068.240. Please call for details.
- ECM 555 fuel and ignition system along with platinum-tipped spark plugs ensure reliable starts and outstanding performance, year after year
- Exclusive Engine Guardian protection senses potential problems and virtually eliminates the chance for engine damage due to overheating, low oil pressure, or low drive lube
- Dry-joint exhaust eliminates the chance for water to enter engine through leaky gaskets
- Water-separating fuel filter helps protect fuel system and engine against damage
- Proven GM cast iron block V8 power for years of reliable operation
- EDP-coated exhaust elbows better resist high temperature and corrosion
- Brass sea water pump housing improves life and better resists damage from running dry
- MerCruiser's exclusive 377 MAG engine features a long stroke 4340 crankshaft and custom ground cam for superb big-boat power in a lightweight package
- Multi-Port Fuel Injection provides easy starts, cold or hot, and automatically adjusts for changes in temperature, weather, or altitude for terrific performance in any environment
- Two-piece, long-runner intake manifold design improves low and mid-range torque for better acceleration and handling heavy loads
- HVS Ignition with knock control maximizes power and protects against low quality fuels
- Standard anti-feedback power steering helps reduces operator fatigue and makes boat handling a breeze
- Low restriction flame arrestor for added horsepower and torque
- 3-year/300 hour maintenance interval on many periodic service items saves time and money
- Convenient top-mounted remote oil filter and threaded dipstick tube make oil changes cleaner and keep periodic servicing quick and simple
- Color-coded service points makes checking fluid levels simple and straightforward
- Operates on easy to find, less expensive 87 octane fuel
- Engine-mounted drive lube monitor for easy lube check or add from inside the boat
- All models come with simple to use water drain systems designed for many boat applications
- The DTS (Digital Throttle & Shift) option eliminates push-pull cables and related maintenance while providing silky-smooth operation and unsurpassed responsiveness. DTS provides an unprecedented level of control and precision for docking and low-speed maneuvering. Available as an additional option, precision SmartTow speed control includes an easy-to-use launch control that makes pulling skiers and wakeboarders as simple as pushing a button
- Standard features with DTS are: Autosynch of multiple engines, SmartStart, Shift Protection, Multiple Helm capability, and Shadow Technology for triple and quad engine installations
- The standard MerCathode galvanic corrosion prevention system offers unmatched active electronic corrosion protection
- MPI engines are designed to display engine information on your choice of analog or SmartCraft digitally-driven gages and displays.
CRATE CHARGE APPLICABLE $300
FRESHWATER COOLING : STD
WATER DRAIN : STD
SHIPPING & HANDLING NOT INCLUDED
PROPS AND ACCESSORIES NOT INCLUDED
IMAGE FOR ILLUSTRATION ONLY
Information may vary with application. All specifications listed are based on the latest product information available at the time of publication. The right is reserved to make changes at any time without notice.