350 MAG MPI
Our latest MPI inboard models are now available with optional Digital Throttle and Shift (DTS). DTS eliminates all helm maintenance and provides silky-smooth shifts for the life of the product. DTS automatically synchronizes multiple engines, provides shift protection and provides SmartStart digital starting. DTS also features Transmission Guardian to maximize your time on the water.
- ECM 555 fuel and ignition system along with platinum-tipped spark plugs ensure reliable starts and outstanding performance, year after year
- Dry-joint exhaust eliminates the chance for water to enter engine through leaky gaskets
- Cartridge-type water-separating fuel filter helps protect fuel system and engine against damage
Industry-exclusive 3-year limited corrosion failure warranty
- High-mount starter and plastisol® oil pan are protected from salt water for years of reliable operation
- Ceramic coated exhaust elbows better resist high temperature and corrosion
- Horizon models feature closed cooling that includes exhaust manifolds for added corrosion resistance
- Brass Sea Water pump housing improves life and better resists damage from running dry
- MerCruiser’s exclusive MX6.2 engine features a long stroke 4340 crankshaft and custom ground cam for superb big-boat power in a lightweight package
- Two-piece, long-runner intake manifold design improves low and mid-range torque for better acceleration and handling heavy loads
- HVS Ignition with knock control maximizes power and protects against low quality fuels
- Low restriction flame arrestor for added horsepower and torque
- Variety of available high quality hydraulic transmissions and gear ratios allow boat manufacturers to precisely match hull characteristics and boat weight to optimize performance.
- 3-year/300 hour maintenance interval on many periodic service items saves time and money
- Convenient remote oil filter location makes oil changes cleaner and makes periodic service simple and less work
- Color-coded service points makes checking fluid levels simple and straightforward
- Operates on easy to find, less expensive 87 octane fuel
- Long-life anti-freeze only requires replacement every 5 years
- Single point air-actuated water drain system standard on Horizon and optional on other models
- Dual dipsticks for easy service access
- Optional DTS provides unparalleled control system technology to insure years of maintenance-free and reliable shifts and silky-smooth throttle control. Automatic engine synchronization, electric shift control and running start protection make this option a must for larger yachts
- Exclusive Transmission Guardian monitors temperature and clutch pack pressure and protects transmission from damage due to overheating or clutch slippage due to low hydraulic fluid pressure (DTS Only)
- Large 65 Amp alternator provides plenty of power for popular onboard electronics
- MPI engines are designed to display engine information on your choice of analog or SmartCraft digitally-driven gages and displays.
NOTE : *SHIPPING & HANDLING NOT INCLUDED *CRATE CHARGE APPLICABLE $300 *ACCESSORIES NOT INCLUDED *IMAGE FOR ILLUSTRATION ONLY
Information may vary with application. All specifications listed are based on the latest product information available at the time of publication. The right is reserved to make changes at any time without notice.