|HP/Kw @ Prop 300 / 224 Full throttle RPM 5800-6400 Cylinder Configuration Inline 6, 24-valve direct acting double overhead cam (DOHC) Displacement (CID / CC) 158.5 / 2598 Bore and Stroke (in / mm) 3.23 x 3.23in 82 x 82mm Air Induction System Supercharged with charge air cooling and electronic boost pressure control Fuel Induction System Sequential multi-port electronic fuel injection (EFI) Ignition SmartCraft PCM Digital Inductive Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) Alternator Amp 70 amp / 882 watt (Belt-Driven) Cooling System Water-cooled with thermostat Gearcase Ratio 1.75:1 Gear Shift SmartCraft DTS F-N-R Gearcase Options Verado Steering Electro-hydraulic power steering Trim System SmartCraft programmable Exhaust System Though prop Recommended Oil Mercury Verado Oil Recommended Fuel 92 octane recommended for maximum performance under all conditions; 87 octane compatible Engine Protection Operator Warning System SmartCraft Engine Guardian Compatible with Smartcraft Digital Technology Yes Shaft Length 20 in (508 mm) 25 in (635mm) Dry Weight * Lightest model available 635lbs / 288kg CARB Star Rating 2 Miami Marine Specialists has been serving the boating community since 1981. We are a Premier full service Dealership for Mercury and Mercruiser. We do rigging, engine service, maintenance, electrical, repairing and rebuilding. For sales and service please call
- Industry-exclusive 3-year limited corrosion failure warranty
- The Mercury Verado features a unique Long Bolt Engine Design to keep the powerhead in a state of constant compression, minimizes the effects of engine vibration. Fewer parts moving means fewer chances for wear and tear.
- All Verado and 75-115hp FourStroke outboard engines feature a valve train with a unique, robust, overhead cam design, which means maintenance-free for life.
- Every 75-115hp Mercury FourStroke features a fully filtered air intake to protect internal engine components
- Advanced antidrainback oil system to assure instant lubrication on start-up
- The unique Verado Charge Air Cooler teams with the supercharger to cool the compressed air before it enters the engine's combustion chambers. Combustion is more complete and intense, which means more power
- Verado's Supercharged System delivers the torque big boats need for immediate planning, superior mid-range acceleration, and sustained planning at lower speeds.
- Enhanced PCM calibration on Verado and OptiMax outboards helps optimize fuel economy at full throttle and cruising speeds
- The compact OptiMax engine configuration combines the smooth-running characteristics of a V6 engine with a slim, 60-degree design
- Three-Year Limited Factory-Backed, Nondeclining Warranty
- Three-Year Limited Corrosion Failure Warranty
- Easy Oil Drain system is cleaner and makes periodic service simple and less work
- Color-coded service points makes checking fluid levels simple and straightforward
- Operates on easy to find, less expensive 87 octane fuel
- Engine-mounted drive lube monitor for easy lube check or add from inside the boat
- Easy water drain & flush system is standard
- At cruise, the 50hp Mercury EFI FourStroke is 39 percent more fuel-efficient than a conventional 50hp two-stroke
- Turn Key Starting for easy starts, cold or hot, every time with 1no choking or priming
- Engine Guardian warning system for ease of mind.
- Available MerCathode galvanic corrosion prevention system offers unmatched active electronic corrosion protection
- Large 65 Amp alternator provides plenty of power for popular onboard electronics
- And every 75-115hp Mercury FourStroke features a fully filtered air intake to protect internal engine components, along with our advanced antidrainback oil system to assure instant lubrication on start-up
Drive, props & accessories not included
NOTE: CRATE CHARGE APPLICABLE USD $500
SHIPPING & HANDLING NOT INCLUDED
IMAGE FOR ILLUSTRATION ONLY
Information may vary with application. All specifications listed are based on the latest product information available at the time of publication. The right is reserved to make changes at any time without notice.